Christmas is a time to indulge, and we don’t mind sacrificing a little gain in weight to feed our insatiable appetites during the season. So to tame all the sweet, savory, spicy and salty foods that you will be eating, we give you a healthy, balanced recipe for your own salad. Check it out below.
For 4 people
- 1 packet(s) Shredded Vegetables (carrot, cabbage, stringbeans, etc.)
- 1 packet(s) Sweet Peppers, Sliced
- 6 large Romaine Lettuce Leaves, washed and shredded
- 2 cup(s) tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 cup(s) Pineapple slices, cut into cubes
- 1 cup(s) Tastee Cheese, cut into cubes
- To Make Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup(s) Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Pineapple Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
Crunchy Fresh n’ Ready Sun Burst Salad Directions
In a separate bowl, whisk ingredients for vinaigrette and toss over salad (just before serving).
Method Note: Chill Time: 30 minutes.
What do you think about this recipe, have you ever tried it before? Hail us up in the comments below.