Pasta is a well known dish all over the world, and it is also used in Jamaica, but it is eaten on special occasions and sometimes used as a part of the famous Sunday dinner as a salad side dish. Today we will give you a tasty and easy recipe for Herb Pasta. Check it out below.
Preparation time: 15m
For 5 people
- 2 stalk(s) escallion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) sweet pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil, chopped
- 1 packet(s) Pasta Shells, boiled and drained
Herb Pasta Directions
Boil Grace Pasta Shells according to instructions on package. Drain and set aside.
Heat Vegetable Oil and use to saute chopped onion, garlic, escallion, sweet pepper, tomato and basil.
Mix in the pasta and sprinkle with black pepper.
Allow to simmer for about 3 minutes.
Serve: Serve with your favorite protein.
What do you think about this dish, have you ever had it before? Hit us up in the comments below.
via Grace Foods