Jamaican Jerk is known the world over for its great taste, from Japan to North America, you will find someone who will profess their love for this healthy and delicious form of cooking. Today we give you the recipe for a sumptuous Jerk Breast. Check out the recipe below.
For 4 people ()
- 4 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) red sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) green sweet pepper, chopped
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) Jerk Seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup(s) Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Vegetable Oil
Jerk Chicken Breast Directions
Cut chicken in strips and wash in a vinegar and water solution (4 cups water).
In a bowl, add soy sauce and Jerk Seasoning and mix together.
Add chicken strips to the the mixture above and allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
Heat Vegetable Oil and stir fry chicken pieces until pink colour disappears.
Add remaining water, sweet peppers and onion; simmer for one minute.
What do you think about Jerk Chicken, have you ever had it before? Hit us up in the comments below.
via Grace Foods